Collection of Your Information
Theraplay TV may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Theraplay TV’s products and services, including at the Studios, Events or through your use of the Site, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Site or at our Events. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Theraplay TV’s products and services or sign up to receive Theraplay TV’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Your usage of the Site and your IP address, for the purpose of informing user experience and providing personalised ads.
- Completing your user profile on the Site.
- Purchasing any product or service from Theraplay TV through the Site.
- Requesting information or assistance from Theraplay TV. Theraplay TV may keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any email communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Theraplay TV’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Theraplay TV may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to Theraplay TV, or in other communications to Theraplay TV. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that is provided by you to Theraplay TV.
Like many websites, Theraplay TV utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Site. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Theraplay TV with personal information. Cookies help Theraplay TV to improve the Site and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Theraplay TV to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Theraplay TV’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Theraplay TV uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Theraplay TV collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Theraplay TV, please contact email@example.com.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Theraplay TV’s collection of your personal information, Theraplay TV may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Theraplay TV including at the Studios, on or through the Site or through the Events;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Site;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Site;
- To develop and manage Theraplay TV’s business and operations;
- To detect and protect Theraplay TV and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Theraplay TV’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Theraplay TV;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Theraplay TV may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Theraplay TV may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Theraplay TV hires to provide services on Theraplay TV’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Theraplay TV’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Theraplay TV will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Theraplay TV and/or on Theraplay TV’s behalf. In the event that Theraplay TV is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Theraplay TV, you consent to your personal information and any other information Theraplay TV may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Theraplay TV disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Theraplay TV’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Theraplay TV in accordance with applicable laws. However, Theraplay TV will destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if requested by you.
Theraplay TV recognizes the privacy interests of children and Theraplay TV encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Theraplay TV collects the following information via first party cookies: IP address and website usage; in the case of one-on-one marketing promotion: your first name, last name, email address, city, country and postal code, obtained at your provision through newsletter subscription opt-in. If at any time you prefer not to receive further email communications from Theraplay TV (except with respect to transactional communications regarding information, products or services specifically purchased or requested by you), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by Theraplay TV. To opt out of receiving behaviour-based advertising, please visit Google’s Ads Settings, the DoubleClick opt-out page, Facebook’s Ad Settings manager, and LinkedIn’s Cookie Settings. To opt out of personalized content, please visit MailChimp’s Website Cookies Preferences tool on their Cookies Statement page and Google’s User Privacy Hub.
We and our third-party partners may use other technologies from time to time, like web beacons, pixels (or “clear gifs”) and other tracking technologies. While you may not have the ability to specifically reject or disable these tracking technologies, in most instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly; accordingly, in those instances, declining cookies will impair functioning of these technologies.
Access and Correction
Theraplay TV will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, Theraplay TV will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and provide you with a copy of that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Theraplay TV holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date, you may write to us at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Theraplay TV will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Attention: Privacy Officer
PO Box 384
Toowong, Brisbane QLD 4066